Sr. Security Architect
Cloud is eating the world, and being at the forefront of security design for this area is your thing.
Working within our Security group, you will take ownership of the Security designs across Atlassian, both for our Cloud and internal platforms. You are an advocate for smart security, and your designs are not hamstrung by traditional barriers, as you're expected to be able to define our security designs to enable us to go fast and scale big.
You will be engaging with all parts of the business and must have experience in end to end delivery including gathering requirements, defining standards, creating designs and driving change
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- You have a great grip on security architecture
- You are hands-on
- Extensive understanding of AWS and the building blocks within that platform
- You have worked at scale, using AWS and similar, and thousands of nodes seem normal to you.
- Solid understanding of application security, especially web applications
- Demonstrated experience in designing security solutions to meet scale requirements
- You're on the cutting edge of secure cloud design (across Infrastructure, Platform and Data).
- Great communication to build and articulate a vision for security architecture.
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Docker and similar technologies experience
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture principles
- Thorough understanding of automation and CI/CD
More about our team
We are a small focused group who is committed to protecting security of our customers and of Atlassian itself. We work both independently and in collaboration with development teams as we assess and respond to security issues that might occur with new products and features.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we are at the center of it all. With more than 60,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, Trello and HipChat – and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Atlassian. Powered by You.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top