Sr. Fullstack Software Engineer, Enterprise & Migrations
Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Atlassian is looking for a senior full-stack software engineer to join our Enterprise and Migrations team. You’ll be joining a team focused on building features for our enterprise-scale customers to enable better governance, trust, and security. Our team has a direct impact on the growth of Atlassian and is the proud owner of the Atlassian Access product. We are enabling cross-product experiences, and are committed to removing all blockers for adoption of cloud for enterprise customers.
More about you
As a senior full-stack engineer on this team, you will be comfortable around both front-end and back-end development. You will work with a talented team of Product Managers, Designers, and Architects to build end to end solutions encompassing web/backend development, monitoring, scaling and optimizing to make the administration of Atlassian products simple at Enterprise scale.
You will be empowered to drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as proactively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of Atlassian's products on the cloud.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience designing and building production-level web applications especially for delivery as SaaS
- Familiarity with React, Redux, Webpack (or equivalent)
- Experience with modern unit testing frameworks (e.g., Mocha, Chai)
- Understanding of front-end architecture, building large-scale single-page web applications
- Experience crafting and implementing highly scalable and performant RESTful micro-services
- Fluency in any one database technology (e.g. RDBMS like Oracle or Postgres and/or NoSQL like DynamoDB or Cassandra)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
It’s great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience using AWS, Kubernetes and Docker containers
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, scrum)
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Familiarity with data-driven development
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top