Sr Developer - Enterprise Cloud
Atlassian is looking for a Senior Developer to join our Enterprise team. You'll be joining a team focused on making Atlassian Cloud scale for usage in Enterprises by helping build out of enterprise grade scale accompanied with governance, trust and security. Our team has substantial impact on the growth of Atlassian, and we're committed to pushing current trends in cloud development in order to create a solid experience across our brand.
As a developer on this team, you will work with a talented team of Product Managers, Designers, and Architects to build application layer services to help make administration of Atlassian products simple at Enteprise scale. You will be empowered to drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as proactively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of Atlassian's products on the cloud.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have: (Required skills)
- Experience crafting and implementing high-performance RESTful micro-services serving millions of requests a day
- Fluency in any one databasetechnology (e.g. RDBMS like Oracle or Postgres and/or NoSQL like DynamoDB or Cassandra)
- Real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills
- Broad knowledge and understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands on experience of public cloud offerings (AWS, GAE, Azure)
- Familiar with cloud architecture patterns
- You have engineering discipline to produce software with quality
And if you've got some of this, even better! (Preferred skills)
- Experience working with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with providing technical leadership to small development teams
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Customer Advocate Manager
Rabya leads the Customer Advocate team in giving support to customers in all aspects of their Atlassian experience, answering non-technical inquiries through calls and email.
Back to top