Software Quality Engineer
At Atlassian the difference between making good software and making great software, is our quality engineers. This can mean a QE pairing with developers to teach them how to better perform exploratory testing, or developing tools to help solve quality problems. It can also include developing automation test frameworks, building automation tools, and various other activities that relate to promoting and maintaining quality.
You'll be joining in a highly supportive, growing team of QE Engineers in an Agile development environment, and work directly with developers on creative projects and products.
More about you;
- In this role, you'll play a crucial part in everything we do to improve quality, and ship better products.
- You will be excited to partner with our development teams, to improve our existing software development processes.
- You will collaborate closely with product and development managers.
- You’ll have knowledge of relevant quality tools, and best practices.
- You will help to assess and mitigate risks, and solve quality challenges.
- You’ll be passionate about training and mentoring developers in QE methodologies, and helping them to ship high-quality software.
- You will perform exploratory and automated testing.
More about our team;
At Atlassian we've reinvented Quality Engineering. But we're not done yet. We’ve moved beyond testing to become the quality problem-solving team. We always look for the best ways to make valuable contributions, question assumptions, and focus on the long-term solutions instead of the short-term workarounds. We have an equal and trusted partnership with the development team, in order to deliver great software and improve development processes. With continual new challenges to solve, we invest heavily in developing the technical and non-technical skills in the team to deliver creative solutions.
More about the perks;
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including our famous 'Charlie's bar'), ergonomic workstations with Aeron chairs, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian;
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 40,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence and HipChat–and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top