Software Engineer, Identity & Trust
Atlassian helps teams everywhere change the world and we are looking for seasoned Engineers. You will be part of a seed technology team in the bay area that helps build infrastructure and scale Atlassian products. Our products are revolutionizing the software industry and helping teams collaborate and craft that magic in delivering their best work. Think NASA launching the Rover on Mars or Cochlear gifting children born deaf with the ability to hear, your work directly impacts the products they use to advance humanity.
The primary focus of your role will be to take ownership of technical direction and implementation in the area of identity, security and privacy to ensure our products remain trustworthy for our customers. Aside from strong technical process including hands on coding ability you'll have a good understanding of architecture and an ability to foresee and plan for changes.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 2+ years in a development role
- Experience crafting, implementing and securing high-performance RESTful micro-services serving millions of requests a day
- Prior experience implementing security, privacy, spam or identity management solutions at scale
- Fluency in any modern programming languages (preferably Java or at least knowledge of)
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies
- Passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- If preferred language is not Java, ideally you can code in any of the following languages: NodeJS, Python, Go.
- Familiar with Spring-boot framework or similar ones.
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud service platform.
More about our team
We are a small technology team in the south bay. We are always growing, learning, and adapting, in and out of the office. You’ll be joining a team that is smart and very direct. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to constantly improve our work. We are self-driven but team oriented. We're dedicated to agile methodology and big believers in 'lean' (which means we don’t do documentation for documentation's sake). We know the importance of validating our assumptions about customers and implement various types of testing to see whether we're right (or wrong). Our bottom line is improving our customer trust - no matter what.
Atlassian. Powered by you.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Head Of Developer Advocacy
Grace reaches out to development communities to understand, translate, and incorporate customer ideas about new technology needs into existing tools and educational efforts.
Back to top