Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 60,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence and HipChat – and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Atlassian is looking for a software developer to join our Growth Platform Team. The ideal candidate is a full-stack developer and a jack of all trades. We are a fast and adaptive team, seeking to move the needle on key business goals via experimentation and measurement. As a result, the project requirements change frequently as we learn and adapt to what is working and what is not. Certain things will always be a part of the job though:
- Running A/B tests and experiments to learn how to increase the value we're delivering to our customers
- Evaluating new tools and platforms to understand if they are valuable and worth investing in
- Wiring together a solution (using duct tape and bubble gum if need be) to prove that it works, adds measurable value and is worth investing in further
More about our team
We continue to blaze new trails in order to enable important growth decisions, so we're constantly growing, learning, and trying to do things differently. You’ll be joining a team that is crazy smart and very direct. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to constantly improve our work. We're all about enabling growth by delivering platforms that are data driven and prove their value to the customer through hard numbers and rigorous statistics.
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least two years of professional software development experience
- A willingness to look at results objectively based on hard data and accept frequent failures
- An open mind to try solutions that may seem crazy at first
It's preferred, but not strictly required, that you have:
- Experience with A/B testing and running experiments
- Experience writing SQL
- Strong foundational understanding of statistics
- Experience manipulating, analyzing and moving around large data sets (on the order of 50 TB or larger)
- Experience integrating in-house systems with 3rd party tools and platforms
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Customer Advocate Manager
Rabya leads the Customer Advocate team in giving support to customers in all aspects of their Atlassian experience, answering non-technical inquiries through calls and email.
Back to top