Software Architect, Enterprise Cloud
Atlassian is searching for an architect to join our Enterprise team. You'll be joining a team focused on making Atlassian Cloud scale for usage in Enterprises by helping build out of enterprise grade scale accompanied with governance, trust and security. Our team has substantial impact on the growth of Atlassian, and we're committed to pushing current trends in cloud development in order to create a solid experience across our brand.
What You'll Do
As an Architect on this team, you will work with a talented team of Product Managers, Designers, and Developers to continually iterate and improve the reach of our products for enterprises. You will be empowered to drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as proactively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of Atlassian's products on the cloud.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have: (Required skills)
- You have an excellent grip on SaaS and Cloud
- You are hands-on and have demonstrated experience in building multi-tenant cloud based SaaS solution
- Extensive understanding of AWS and the building blocks within that platform
- You have worked at scale, using AWS and similar, and thousands of nodes seem normal to you.
- Solid understanding of application security, web applications as well as micro services.
- You're on the cutting edge of secure cloud design (across Infrastructure, Platform, Application and Data).
- You have engineering discipline to produce software with quality
- Great communication to build and articulate a technical vision for the product.
And if you've got some of this, even better! (Preferred skills)
- Experience working with Kubernetes and Docker
- Familiarity with enterprise compliance and auditing processes
- Experience presenting to customers and/or at industry forums
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and now Stride. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Customer Advocate Manager
Rabya leads the Customer Advocate team in giving support to customers in all aspects of their Atlassian experience, answering non-technical inquiries through calls and email.
Back to top