Senior UX Designer
Atlassian is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world, with millions of users all across our product range. If you live and breathe the user experience, love solving hard problems and relish variety, Atlassian has a great opportunity for you.
We're currently seeking a Senior UX Designer to join our rapidly growing Design team in Sydney. You'll work on a variety of design challenges and will be involved in early stage research and ideation, implementation and iteration. You could be working on one of our products such as JIRA, Confluence or HipChat, or in one of our customer focus areas such as Purchasing or Identity. Ultimately it’s about creating an awesome user experience - no matter what.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of hands-on professional experience as a UX Designer or Interaction Designer or similar, ideally with software or complex web-based applications experience
- A real passion for delivering across the entire design process, and not just one aspect such as user research or visual design
- Great facilitation and collaboration skills, a flexible and friendly approach to working in teams, and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes
- Interest in being a self-starter with your eye constantly on simple solutions
- Empathy for the customer's point of view with the enthusiasm to create magical experiences
More about our team
You’ll be joining a team that is crazy smart and very direct. We challenge each other constantly to improve and ask hard questions. We're dedicated to agile methodology and big believers in 'lean'. We also know all too well the importance of validating assumptions about customers and using various types of testing to prove ourselves right (or wrong). It’s all about improving our user’s experience - no matter who or where they are.
More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some great perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, breakfasts/lunches & snacks provided, ergonomic workstations, 20% work time for your passion projects, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 60,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence and HipChat – and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team.
From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Back to top