Senior Strategic Solution Sales, Jira Align
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to help our customers compete and win in the modern, digital economy. We have built a billion-dollar, fast-growing software business with over 150,000 paying customers, hundreds of sales and implementation partners and millions of users around the globe. Our culture is open, welcoming, collaborative and maniacally focused on our customers’ success.
A year ago, Atlassian acquired the clear market leader in software for Enterprise Agile Planning/Agile Program and Portfolio Management – AgileCraft – now called Jira Align. Jira Align integrates seamlessly with Jira (the gold standard for agile teams) and other Atlassian offerings to help large enterprises connect their teams and work to strategy. Our solution enables transparent collaboration across Portfolio, Program and Product organizations, ensuring that everyone is working together on the highest value initiatives while predictably, rapidly delivering only what matters most. We uniquely help enterprises harness the true power of Agility, dramatically reduce their time to market, increase quality, decrease costs and better serve their customers with innovative products and services.
In this role, you will be responsible for consultatively selling Jira Align to Atlassian’s largest customers. You will lead a territory comprised of named accounts and a geographic region, frequently working arm-in-arm with value-add partners. There is simply not a more exciting and hugely impactful strategic selling opportunity anywhere. Is this the opportunity for you?
More About The Role
- Team with Jira Align partners including inbound and outbound sales advocates, SEs, channel managers, partners, and management to consistently drive revenue through your named accounts and geography. Work cross-functionally with other parts of the Atlassian family (marketing, services, support, product management and finance/legal) to ensure your prospects are fully educated on the benefits of Scaled Agile, Atlassian’s unparalleled technology offering as well as what it takes to guarantee ultimate success in their digital/agile transformations.
- Define and implement a clear vision for your territory and plan/communicate regularly on funnel/account/territory status, resource requirements, challenges, and successes. Collaborate often with a world-class sales operations team.
- Regularly utilize leading tools and technology – Salesforce, the G-Suite, Slack, Zoom, etc – to work effectively both virtually/remotely and on-premise with your customers.
- Partner, partner, partner - Amazing accomplishments are the result of great teamwork, and success at the enterprise level “takes a community”. Work closely and openly with Atlassian partner management as well as directly with our partners who range from the world’s largest IT service providers to other sales and service firms of all shapes and sizes.
- “Be the change you seek” and demonstrate unselfish leadership while helping Atlassian to continuously improve our ability to better serve our marketplace.
- And never, ever &@%# the customer.
More About You
- Demonstrated track record of over-plan sales achievement.
- A minimum enterprise selling experience of 7-10 years working in field sales for software companies focused on Digital Transformation, agile PPM, ERP, BI or other enterprise solutions.
- A history of working effectively in multi-channel, multi-product firms where internal/external bridge-building and partnering is an essential quality.
- Excellent business insight. You understand how to position, sell and negotiate value, calculate return on investment, and you are deeply trained in strategic selling.
- You are a professional who has mastered executive communication but also feels comfortable working with technology evaluation and procurement teams.
- You are Humble & Hungry (with a big EQ).
- While highly proficient and confident, you remain coachable and strive to be the very best in your sales profession. Your ego is fully in-check.
- You are never satisfied until your customer is an enthusiastic reference account and will do what it takes to help make your customers successful.
- Along with the above, you have an extreme sense of responsibility and accountability. We have ambitious goals and you need you to execute relentlessly to “get stuff done”.
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company-paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top