Senior Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to reinvent B2B selling. We have built a $600m+, fast-growing business by focusing relentlessly on converting free trials into happy customers. As a Senior Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst, you will be integral to this. You will work directly with both our Channel Sales and Field Marketing teams to ensure we get the most bang for our buck from our channel marketing program. Do you love working with partners? Are you highly analytical and can confidently lead insight generation? If so, continue reading.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Build real-time dashboards and generate compelling insights around marketing campaign effectiveness (i.e., analyze attribution, campaign/event effectiveness, lead conversion).
- Design and execute a channel partner marketing strategy. Identify which channel partners and marketing tactics to prioritize. Adeptly communicate rationale to executives and work collaboratively with Atlassian teams to optimize the program.
- Help define and scale the processes for delivering data on field marketing events.
- Work with technical teams, when needed, to identify customer needs and develop reporting requirements for BI dashboards.
You're an excellent fit for this role if you love working with go-to-market teams. You will help us accelerate the funnel and boost overall bookings influenced by field marketing (e.g., offline events, trade shows, marketing webinars, white papers, and campaigns). You will deftly aggregate data across multiple sources, expertly deliver insights, and partner with a diverse set of teams to improve overall program performance.More about you
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small.
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-changing environment and with multiple teams relying on you.
- An owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Atlassian.
- Ninja-like analysis skills: You know what questions to ask, what the data says, and what actions we can take based upon the results. You are a power user of Excel and have top-notch SQL skills.
- Deft ability to communicate data into relevant insight: You know how to create compelling presentations and can lead executives through data deep-dives. Additionally, you’re eager to build slick Tableau dashboards.
- Project management whiz: You can scope a complex project, break it into chunks, and execute against a work plan. You communicate deliverables regularly and avoid preventable fire drills.
- You love partnering: You get organizations are made up of very different parts. You relish influencing others and co-piloting cross-team initiatives.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn core marketing metrics (e.g., attribution, funnel conversion analysis, and campaign return on investment)
- Minimum 4-7 years of ever-increasing responsibility in Marketing Analytics, Sales Operations, Business Operations, or Strategy within a B2B, ad tech, or marketing tech company.
Welcome to Sales Strategy & Analytics. We’re a lean team of data ninjas who love solving chunky business problems. Our goal: support our business partners and use data to enhance how Atlassian manages its commercial business. We support teams across the “go-to-market” business from enterprise sales and customer advocates to channel sales and field marketing teams. We are part of the broader Field Operations family here at Atlassian.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Hipchat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Customer Advocate Manager
Rabya leads the Customer Advocate team in giving support to customers in all aspects of their Atlassian experience, answering non-technical inquiries through calls and email.
Back to top