Senior Product Marketing Manager, JIRA
Atlassian is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. Your role will be to develop and implement marketing strategies and programs to increase awareness and adoption of our JIRA Software Server and Data Center product offerings. You will work closely with Product Management and other marketing teams to craft product positioning and messaging to ensure that we are effectively articulating the value of JIRA Software to the market. You will help influence the product roadmap by bringing market and customer insights to R&D. You'll also work closely with your Product Marketing counterparts to deliver solutions messaging around software development practices like DevOps and agile.
More about you
You have 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience, ideally in the software space. You have been responsible for creating, driving, and managing go to market plans across all channels. You're a passionate, self-starter with a no bullshit, can-do attitude and data driven. You're eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
An ideal candidate will be able to:
- Understand the market problems and identify market opportunities to drive growth
- Use customer and competitive research to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging
- Work closely with Product Management to shape product strategy and develop the go to market vision for your product
- Implement improvements to accelerate conversion rates at each stage of the sales funnel
- Build and execute campaigns from the bottom up (identify goals, risks, audience, messages, and tactics)
- Drive marketing qualified leads through campaign activities to targeted customers
- Generate high quality content for customers, evaluators, advocates and channel partners including emails, blogs, webinar content, uses cases / customer stories, and more
- Develop go-to-market strategies for DevOps and agile practices
More about the team
The Product Marketing team is responsible for creating and executing GTM strategy for all products across the Atlassian toolset. Serious collaboration will be the key to success for this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, demand gen, interactive, product marketing, and data analysts.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, HipChat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top