Senior Product Marketing Manager, Bitbucket
Atlassian is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the Bitbucket product marketing team, based in San Francisco. Your role will be to develop and implement marketing strategies and programs to increase awareness and adoption of Bitbucket and our CI/CD/DevOps solutions.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate, experienced B2B product marketing leader with proven success creating and executing successful global marketing programs. A marketer who can translate deep product understanding and customer empathy into marketing campaigns that fascinate prospects and drive demand. You have a strong curiosity for technology and thrive on distilling complex technical verbiage into simple stories which anyone can understand. Is this you?
What you will do:
Product messaging and positioning. Work closely with cross functional teams including product management and PR to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates Atlassian in the market.
Demand generation. Develop the strategy for and manage the marketing campaigns and programs that drive awareness and product demand.
Content development. Conceptualize and create unique product and solution content for a variety of channels including email, website, online ads, tutorials/videos and blog.
Evangelism. Serve as a product spokesperson and go-to thought leader for Bitbucket, DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
Product launches. Plan and lead product and feature release to drive customer growth
Market, customer and competitive analysis. Be the expert on the customers, the industry trends and the players in the market.
More about you
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, messaging etc.
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing, online campaigns etc.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- The attitude of a self-starter and organized team player who thrives in fast-paced, results-driven environments
- Ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- A BS/BA degree with 2-5 years of experience in B2B software marketing
It’s admired, but not required, for you to have:
- Relevant industry background and experience in developer marketing
- Understanding of technologies like Version Control, DevOps and CI/CD
- Charisma to effectively lead and inspire without formal authority
- Courage to be creative and innovate on program ideas
- The skills of a full-stack marketer
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams across geographies including product management, PR, operations and corporate marketing
More about the team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Back to top