Senior Product Manager, Platform
As a Senior Product Manager at Atlassian, you will advance our mission to unleash the potential in every team and contribute to the building of a compelling cross-product experience. Join the Fabric PM team and influence the product experience across not just one product, but all Atlassian products including Jira, Confluence, Trello, and Bitbucket. You will focus on one of our Fabric pillars of Editor, Elements, Media, Navigation or Design System. You will inspire and energise teams across Atlassian to define the vision, evaluate product opportunities, analyse industry trends as well as customer and partner needs, and prioritise features and improvements. Your work will impact thousands of customers including some of the leaders in their industries, now and for the next decade, as you define the foundations for how teams connect, collaborate, and accomplish amazing things.
More about you
You love working hard to make products as amazing as possible for customers. You have prior success setting product vision and strategy and launching excellent products. You can lead the team through setting clear goals, making decisions, and communicating crisply to your team, to leaders across Atlassian, and to our customers and partners. You’ve got charisma in spades: you’re social and adept at building relationships across product lines and functional groups to make sure we are all on the same page. Previous experience in the fields of collaboration and enterprise software is a plus.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of product management experience, ideally at a fast-growing software company
- Significant experience defining and launching features that meet the needs of our customers and our business
- You love obsessing over your customers, and working directly with design and engineering to ship delightful products
- Ability to prioritise opportunities, balance the needs of our customers with those of our business, and clearly communicate the rationale behind your decisions
- Ability to paint a compelling vision to inspire your teams and senior stakeholders
- Good instincts matched with deep analytical thinking. You're comfortable defining and tracking key business and usage success metrics
- A track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organisation
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- BE/BS/BA with an emphasis in technology, IT or operations; Masters or MBA preferred
- Experience with building out infrastructure at scale, including AWS, Docker, Azure
- Experience working on enterprise-focused areas (B2B)
More about our team
The Fabric team builds Atlassian's distinctive, cross-product collaboration experiences which help teams progress work. The Fabric elements appear in all Atlassian products and include our new editor experience, collaboration elements, navigation, media handling and global UX library. Our team is responsible for providing a consistent and distinct UX for all our products. Why just work on one product when you can work on the features and user experience across all Atlassian products!
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year to support your favourite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including our famous 'Charlie's bar'), ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and now Stride. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top