Senior Product Manager (Multiple Opportunities)
If you live and breathe building great user experiences, have awesome technical chops, love solving problems and relish variety, Atlassian has a great opportunity for you. As a Senior Product Manager you'll be shaping the product experience, product roadmap and vision. You will work with development teams based in Sydney to define, build and champion cloud and on-premise technologies.
We're hiring rapidly across all of our product teams. Come and be part of this amazing journey!
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Significant experience defining and launching features that meet the needs of our customers and our business
- Passion for making our customers' experience as amazing as possible using your creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance priorities among the long-term vision and short-term execution of our products
- Strong interest in building relationships with teams across the organization
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to keep multiple groups or teams on the same page
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Experience in product management at a fast-growing software company
- History working with design and development teams
More about our team
Our team is defined by our connection to customers along every stage of the process. We empathise with their struggles and are passionate about creating solutions to understand, validate, and solve their problems. Collaboration is our glue, whether it is working with engineering, design, project management and product marketing. From the smallest details to two year planning and vision, we’re the meeting point of business, technology and customer solutions—and we love it every step of the way.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 50,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence and HipChat–and we’re just getting started. Motivated by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Atlassian. Powered by You.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top