Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Cloud
- Mountain View, CA
Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
At Atlassian, we pride ourselves on our unique self-serve model that defies traditional sales-driven Enterprise software strategies. We pioneer new, creative approaches to building software for the Enterprise. We are looking for a bold, creative product manager responsible for driving revenue and expansion of our user base among Enterprise customers, with focus on regulated industries (healthcare, finance, government, etc.). Your work will impact millions of users and thousands of partners for decades to come, while bringing fun, excitement and the speed of consumer software to the Enterprise.
More about you
• 5+ years of experience in product management, with a track record of shipping enterprise-grade cloud products and cloud services.
• Real passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems.
• Ability to inspire your teams to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, question and improve the experiences for our users.
• Ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening.
• A track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organisation.
It's great, but not required, if you have:
• BE/BS/BA with an emphasis in Computer Science, technology, IT or operations; Masters or MBA preferred
• Experience in taking an Enterprise-grade SaaS product through one or more compliance certifications - HIPAA, PCI, FedRAMP and other Industry/Govt. specific compliance certifications.
More about our team
The Enterprise Cloud team in Atlassian is transforming how big companies purchase, deploy and use the Atlassian product line. This team delivers new products and services designed to serve the needs of large companies using Atlassian products and services every day. These products are focused on reliability, security, data management, compliance, and providing admin controls for Atlassian Cloud products.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top