Senior Product Designer, Mobile
Atlassian and Confluence have landed in Mountain View!
Join our brand new, fast-growing office in Mountain View as a Senior Designer for one of our flagship products, Confluence. More than half of Fortune 100 companies use Confluence to connect people with the content they need to get their jobs done, faster. Join us as we unleash the power of teams all over the globe.
As one of our first mobile designers on Confluence in Mountain View, you will:
- Be a founding member of the team: as one of the first Designers to land in Mountain View, you'll have the opportunity to shape and influence the local design culture.
- Have profound impact on the Confluence product; at Atlassian, Designers work on a small, tight knit team alongside product managers and engineers, and are involved in the entire end-to-end design process: from early stage research and ideation, to implementation and continuing iteration.
- Influence the user experience of a product used by millions of people as they do critical work (at organizations like NASA, Audi, LinkedIn, GoPro, New Relic, to name a few).
More about you:
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Excitement to deliver across the entire UX design process (not just one aspect such as user research, interaction and visual design)
- 5+ years of professional UX/product design experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience designing for either iOS and/or Android mobile applications
- Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes
- Interest in being a self-starter with your eye constantly on solutions, and someone who can easily step into the customer's shoes with the enthusiasm to craft magical experiences
It'd be great, but it's not required, if you have:
- Experience with SaaS or complex enterprise applications
If this sounds like you, then Atlassian would love you to join our team in building beautiful, highly engaging, design-centric mobile applications that our customers will love.
More about our team
You’ll be joining a team that is smart and direct. We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We're dedicated to agile methodology and big believers in 'lean', which means we don’t do documentation for documentation's sake. We also know all too well the importance of validating assumptions about users and use various types of testing to see if we're right (or wrong). It’s all about improving our user’s experience—no matter who or where it is.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, HipChat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Customer Advocate Manager
Rabya leads the Customer Advocate team in giving support to customers in all aspects of their Atlassian experience, answering non-technical inquiries through calls and email.
Back to top