Senior Product Designer, Growth
We have an opportunity for a strong Senior Product Designer to join our Growth & Insights Team in Sydney. You'll have the opportunity to innovate across multiple software products that are changing the world (like JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, and Bitbucket) as well as our main website, which receives over 3 million visits per month (and growing).
Here's an idea of what you'll be doing:
- Taking a strategic approach to design, using A/B testing, analytics, and creative growth experiments.
- Widening the reach and tightening the funnel of an already strong suite of widely used products.
- Using rapid ideation techniques to build backlogs of experiments.
- Inspiring those around you by becoming sharing insights and learnings.
- Being a design craft leader at Atlassian.
- Excited about that and have a few ideas of your own? We'd love to hear how your skills will support our mission!
More about you
You love data. Products like Google Analytics and Optimizely are everyday resources in your design toolkit, and you have experience translating user data and insights into new design decisions. You have great facilitation and collaboration skills, and a flexible and friendly approach to working in teams.
Most importantly, you have the ability to ship new ideas quickly and effectively. You'll be running growth experiments and doing anything you can to ship early and often, without letting perfectionism get in the way.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 6+ years of hands-on professional experience as a Product Designer or UX Designer
- Significant experience in A/B testing and running experiments.
- A fondness for digging into complex data to guide design decisions.
- A history of working as a self-starter with your eye constantly on solutions
- Empathy for the customer with the enthusiasm to create great experiences.
It would be great if you also had:
- Foundational understanding of statistics, success metrics.
More about our team
You’ll be joining a team that is crazy smart and very direct. We challenge each other constantly to improve and ask hard questions. We're dedicated to agile methodology and big believers in 'lean'. We also know all too well the importance of validating assumptions about customers and using various types of testing to prove ourselves right (or wrong). It’s all about improving our user’s experience - no matter who or where they are.
More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some great perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, breakfasts/lunches & snacks provided, ergonomic workstations, 20% work time for your passion projects, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 65,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence and HipChat – and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team.
From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Head Of Developer Advocacy
Grace reaches out to development communities to understand, translate, and incorporate customer ideas about new technology needs into existing tools and educational efforts.
Back to top