Senior Product Designer - Confluence
We're searching for a seasoned Product Designer to join our Confluence team in Mountain View.
More than half of Fortune 100 companies use Confluence to connect people with the content they need to get their jobs done, faster. Join us as we unleash the power of teams all over the globe.
As a Senior Product Designer on Confluence, you will:
- Have profound impact on the Confluence product. As a designer at Atlassian, you will work on a small, tight-knit team alongside product managers and engineers. You'll be involved in the entire end-to-end design process: from early stage research and ideation, to implementation and continuing iteration.
- Influence the user experience of a product used by millions of people as they do critical work (at organizations like NASA, Audi, LinkedIn, GoPro, New Relic, to name a few).
On your first day, we would love for you to have:
- 5+ years of professional UX/product design experience
- A passion for designing thinking methods and facilitation
- An end-to-end design process that stretches from discovery to execution
- The ability to design across fidelities - from paper to the final pixel
- Experience collaborating closely with PMs, developers, designers, and other team members
It'd be great, but it's not required, if you have:
- Experience with SaaS or complex enterprise applications
More about our team
You’ll be joining a team that is smart and direct. We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We encourage each other to think deeply about the problems that we’re solving so that we can deliver the best possible solutions for our users. We explore new ideas everyday to improve both our product and process and look forward to new perspectives on both.
Read more about Design at Atlassian here:
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top