Senior Product Designer, Bitbucket
We're searching for a seasoned Product Designer/UX Designer to help us solve deep experience problems for Bitbucket Server, our code hosting solution for enterprise teams.
64 of the Fortune 100 use Bitbucket, and millions of developers rely on Bitbucket to share and store their code. You’ll specifically work on the Bitbucket team that builds experiences for some of our largest enterprise customers within our Server organization.
As one of our Designers on Bitbucket Server, you will:
- Work in a small, tight-knit team alongside a product manager and engineer to optimise the experience for how software teams streamline their development process.
- Work directly with your cross-functional team to have creative autonomy & impact across the product.
- Have the opportunity to work across the entire end-to-end design process, from very early stage research and ideation, to iteration and implementation, harnessing your abilities to craft key experiences using the Atlassian design system.
On your first day, we would love for you to have:
- A passion for design thinking methods and facilitation
- An end-to-end design process that stretches from discovery to execution
- The ability to design across fidelities - from paper to the final pixel
- Awesome communication and influencing skills. You're comfortable working closely with developers and product managers, and know how to work in a team environment to deliver on customer and business value.
- Foundational research knowledge. You understand how to define what user research needs to be done (and you're willing to get scrappy enough to execute on some yourself). You have confident understanding around implementing research findings.
It'd be great, but it's not required, if you have:
- An understanding of Git and generally of software development
More about our team
You’ll be joining a team that is smart and direct. We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We encourage each other to think deeply about the problems that we’re solving so that we can deliver the best possible solutions for our users. We explore new ideas everyday to improve both our product and process and look forward to new perspectives on both.
Read more about Design at Atlassian here:
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year to support your favourite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including our famous 'Charlie's bar'), ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top