Senior Manager, EMEA Marketing
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Atlassian is seeking a world-class marketer who relishes the opportunity to accelerate growth in EMEA by partnering with and influencing cross-functional teams around the world. These teams include the sales and channel team in Europe, corporate marketing teams in the US, and agency and field partners in region.
This role will ideally be based in our Amsterdam office
In you’re role, you’ll:
- Key markets in Europe - You’ll have a deep understanding of the market, audience, competitive landscape and sales challenges across our direct and channel team, particularly in core markets like France (Southern Europe) and Germany (DACH)
- Define and drive the European marketing strategy - You'll be the voice and marketing advocate for Europe to ensure regional insights are fed into various Marketing teams (Paid Marketing, Field Marketing, Channel Marketing, Demand Gen, PR) to influence their plans and tactics. You’ll define a cohesive marketing strategy for Europe that spans across these various channel owners and optimize its execution to meet sales goals.
- Create tailored content and campaigns for core markets - You’ll work with our agency partner, Product Marketing, Channel Marketing and Localization teams to create tailored content and campaigns designed for the specific needs, languages and cultures of our core markets. You’l have the opportunity to augment and tailor global programs with regional initiatives or pilots to achieve business objectives.
- Act as an extension of the Product Marketing organization - You’ll represent the needs, interests and marketing opportunities in EMEA to the US-based Product Marketing teams.
- Experiment and scale - You’ll incubate local pilots on user acquisition, cross-sell and adoption, and apply those findings to other European markets.
- Manage our European agency - Have a birds eye view of all the work with our agency of record and serve as the main POC.
Who you are…
- Experienced - You’ve done this before - B2B marketing in Europe for a global software company. You know the European markets and the audiences. You’re well versed in influencing cross-functional teams across the pond in a fast-changing global organization. You’ve got integrated marketing experience and a stellar track record for delivering high quality programs.
- An Influencer & the Ultimate Partner - You don’t mind that working through other teams to accomplish your goals; in fact, you thrive on close partnership with teams across sales, channel, and the rest of the marketing organization to drive the European business.
- Self-Starter - You like paving the way, diving into the work and writing the rules of the road of something that hasn’t been done before. You’ve got a strong sense of ownership and are proactive with ideas and execution.
- Curious and Open - You’re inquisitive and have a low ego, always taking the stance that you can learn more. You thrive in an environment that is transparent and direct.
- Strong Communicator & ideally fluent in French or German - Email, video and in person - you’ve got strong written and verbal communication skills across multiple languages.
- Data-driven - You love understanding data, patterns and trends and use data to guide your decisions.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top