Senior Java Developer
Atlassian is looking for experienced and talented Back End Developers. You’ll be directly impacting the customer experience of our fast growing customer-base. There are opportunities to solve interesting challenges and make a huge impact on the product through design and implementation of the new features and functionalities. You will be a part of the highly talented engineering team delivering incredible, creative improvements for our products, having input into the direction of the future of our operating system for TEAMS.
- Specialization in Java.
- Experience with building services and APIs.
- Experience with Maven, docker and Spring.
- Experience in writing highly reliable and performant code.
- Knowledge of the principles to construct fault-tolerance, reliability and durability within software systems.
- Knowledge to evaluate trade-offs between correctness, robustness, performance, space and time.
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Experience of working on large products.
- Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies, (eg. XP, scrum).
- Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code.
- Interest in machine learning
We are always growing, learning, and adapting, in and out of the office. You’ll be joining a team that is highly engaged and direct. We help each other to constantly improve our work and help each other reach our potential. We’re dedicated to being agile, which means we’re constantly learning about our users’ experience and iterating as much as necessary to improve it. We also know all too well the importance of validating assumptions about users and use various types of testing to ensure we're right (or discover where we're wrong). It’s all about improving our user’s experience—no matter who or where it is.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Customer Advocate Manager
Rabya leads the Customer Advocate team in giving support to customers in all aspects of their Atlassian experience, answering non-technical inquiries through calls and email.
Back to top