Senior Integration Engineer
Are you passionate about building scalable integration solutions using Mulesoft's Anypoint platform to tackle business critical application challenges? If so, we want you to join our team!
Atlassian is looking for a Senior Integration Engineer to join our IT Integration Platform team in Bengaluru, India. Our team delivers successful projects by providing skilled technical designs and developing custom interfaces.
So what are we looking for?
- You are an open-minded, structured thinker who is passionate about building systems for speed and scale
- You provide technical expertise in complex environments
- You have a track record of successful and reference-able projects
- You execute in all aspects of the development life-cycle, manage production APIs and be part of a production on-call rotation schedule
- You assist in translating business requirements into technical requirements
- You have the technical skills and experience needed to develop cost-effective solutions that meet functional and - performance requirements
- Your skills include the ability to define and communicate technical direction and make decisions to ensure the successful implementation of a sustainable application integration platform
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to be able to:
- Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements
- Produce eloquent and scalable designs utilizing the MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers and architects in an easy-to-understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions
- Collaborate with small development teams across multiple workstreams
- Deliver high-quality production-ready application services, integration programs, APIs and web services
- Actively test and clearly document implementations
- Guide and work with support teams in fixing production issues
- Provide technical support of the integration platform
- Build trust with business and IT partners by implementing technical solutions for enterprise-wide systems
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the platform by making technical contributions and by providing architectural recommendations
It's preferred, but not required, that you have:
- 6+ years experience working as an integration engineer
- Worked on enterprise business applications, in particular Salesforce CPQ and Netsuite
- Experience working on Amazon Web Services (in particular using SQS and Kinesis)
- Used Git based version control systems like Bitbucket, Github or Gitlab
- Strive for continuous integration best practices using tools like Bamboo or Jenkins
- Above all else, you will be earning the trust of other developers and influencing them into the right behaviors to build
scalable integration solutions.
More about the team
The IT Integration Platform team runs multiple integrations across Atlassian's business applications, including Sales, Billing, Accounting, Support, and Marketing. There are endless opportunities for growth.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top