Do you love solving problems and have a growing appetite for building robust business systems and integrations in a dynamic environment? Atlassian has a superb opportunity for you. We are looking for a Senior Developer to join the Business Systems team. Our team is tasked with optimizing the systems and processes that drive Atlassian from Order to Cash, Procurement, and People Systems. You will be responsible for critical aspects of crafting and deploying custom interfaces and integrations across various systems and modules.
We love developers who are empathetic, analytical problem solvers with appetite and passion to build the best in class, future proof solution design and deployments. Your colleagues would describe you as a top-tier developer who can provide technical expertise in a complex, fast paced environment, and more meaningfully, faces ambiguity with courage. You are a good fit if you relish solving challenges, have the ability to see around corners and know whats coming next and your personal mantra is 'bring it on' when faced with a new challenge. You have excellent written, verbal and listening interpersonal skills and be able to prioritize and deliver the most important things first.
On you first day, we'd love for you to:
- Have 10+ years of experience in the Information Technology sector and integration services to/on E-Commerce, Billing, HR or ERP systems
- Produce scalable solution designs on our MuleSoft Anypoint platform across various SaaS applications supporting back office processes
- Collaborate with Solution Delivery teams across multiple work streams to deliver accurate estimates and arrive at delivery roadmaps
- Partner with the IT Platform and Architecture team to build out systematic, repeatable frameworks that can be utilized across various enterprise systems
- Build and deliver production-ready application services, integration programs, APIs and web services
- Assist analysts within the team in technical troubleshooting and monitoring existing integrations
It's preferred, but not required, that you have:
- At least 2+ years with building integration services on MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Experience with Git based version control systems like Bitbucket, GitHub or Gitlab
- Continuous integration standard methodology expertise using tools like Bamboo
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year to support your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.