Senior Growth Product Marketing Manager, Jira Service Desk & Confluence
Atlassian is looking for a rockstar Sr. Growth Product Marketing Manager, based in San Francisco. Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, your role will be to drive customer growth and engagement for the Jira Service Desk and Confluence products. You will do so by matching a knowledge of the buyer and buying journey with growth strategies and a deep understanding of user behavior data and research.
You will work side-by-side with Product Management, Buyer Experience, Data Science, and Design teams to develop amazing experiences for our users and drive efficiencies for our business model. The role demands being an analytics power user, having strong problem-solving abilities, a mistrust for ideas not backed by data or research, and a mentality of always starting with the user.
Sound like you? Then read on...
In this role you'll get to:
- Own and drive Web growth strategy for Jira Service Desk and Confluence in conjunction with the Growth, Product, and Buyer Experience teams
- Partner with product managers, your growth marketing peers, developers, data scientists, and designers to develop, implement and analyze growth experiments
- Conduct thoughtful pre-analysis to support your ideas
- Document and optimize critical user flows to increase conversion and engagement
- Be the authority on user needs and behaviour by conducting research and mining funnel data
More about you
On the first day we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience, with a focus on growth.
- Experience being responsible for delivering highly successful growth, user acquisition, and engagement strategies.
- A growth hacker heart. You believe in progress over perfection and data over guesswork. You have hands-on experience with test and iteration strategies on the Web through A/B testing. You are committed to optimizing your products core metrics from engagement to conversion to retention.
- Experience analyzing result sets and sparring with data scientists to understand the implications of the data, and extract the nuggets of insights needed to make decisions.
- World-class market knowledge. You know how to ask the kinds of questions that get to the heart of customer pain, and you are experienced at incorporating this information into your growth strategies.
- An owner personality. You’re biased toward action and can work to corral x-functional teams toward your goal.
- Grit. You are a self-starter who doesn't hesitate to roll up your sleeves and pursue something hands-on while not becoming flustered in a dynamic and changing environment.
More about our team
The Product Marketing team is responsible for building and executing the GTM strategy for all of our products. Serious collaboration will be the key to success for this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, online marketing, interactive, product marketing, and data analysts.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and now Stride. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Customer Advocate Manager
Rabya leads the Customer Advocate team in giving support to customers in all aspects of their Atlassian experience, answering non-technical inquiries through calls and email.
Back to top