Senior Growth Product Marketing Manager, Jira & Bitbucket
Atlassian is looking for a Senior Growth Product Marketing Manager that will drive customer growth and engagement for the Jira Software and Bitbucket products. In this role, you will dig into the data, ideate, test, and optimize past results. You will be our growth experiment guru who is constantly thinking about testing messaging, content and design on our website and in-product. You will need to be both an inspiring storyteller and a quantitative black belt so you can “own the narrative, and be responsible for the results.”
The role demands analytical depth, principled problem-solving, well-honed product discernment, a stubborn refusal to settle, innovation, a high quality bar and a mentality of always starting with the user. Sound like you? Then read on...
In this role you'll get to:
- Own and drive overall user growth strategy for Jira Software and Bitbucket, in conjunction with the Growth, Product, and Buyer Experience teams
- Partner with product managers, your growth product marketing peers, developers, data scientists, and designers to develop, implement and analyze growth experiments
- Conduct thoughtful pre-analysis to support any proposed experiment ideas
- Continuously optimize the user journey experience and flows to increase conversion and engagement
- Be the expert of the end user by conducting user research
- Use customer insights to develop strategy, positioning, and provide feedback cross-functionally
More about you
On the first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A self-starter mentality. The ability to get the data you need without any fuss and whip it into an insightful story with little help.
- Testing chops. Experience running rigorous multivariate testing and using data to make decisions and drive further experimentation and growth.
- World-class market knowledge. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies.
- Master story-teller skills. You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels, and match the message to the medium.
- An "owner" personality. You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Expertise in test-and-learn growth hacking. You possess an uncanny ability to run and iterate on highly effective automated campaigns.
- Grittiness. You have a self-starter, GSD attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty when the job demands it.
More about our team
The Product Marketing team is responsible for crafting and executing GTM strategy for all products across the Atlassian toolset. Serious collaboration will be the key to success for this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, online marketing, interactive, product marketing, and data analysts.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Stride, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Customer Advocate Manager
Rabya leads the Customer Advocate team in giving support to customers in all aspects of their Atlassian experience, answering non-technical inquiries through calls and email.
Back to top