Senior Growth Marketing Analyst
Do you get excited by the challenge of scaling a fast-growing company by powering it with data, reporting, and analytics? Using your business instincts and technical creativity, you will build tools to automate reporting and generate insights that will allow marketing leaders to quickly and accurately see how our initiatives are performing. We're growing quickly, so you'll need to define, implement, and scale the systems and processes for delivering data to colleagues across the marketing organization. You are a great fit for the role if you have a strong bias towards action and enjoy finding patterns amidst chaos, making quick decisions, and aren't afraid of being wrong.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 2 - 5 years of experience in ad tech, product, consulting, or reporting and analytics fields
- Knowledge of core online marketing tactics, including email, SEM, display, social, etc. and a curiosity to learn more
- Experience collaborating with senior management, to advise and translate data-driven insights into decisions and actions
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in one or more of these data analytics & visualization tools: Tableau, GoodData, OBIEE, Mode, Wizard, etc.
- Ability to work comfortably with a command line interface
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience working in a global environment with remote teams
- Experience in using at least one scripting language (Python, JS, HTML, etc.)
- Experience with statistical packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc. and experience with Git
- Experience with relevant tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau, segment.io, KISSmetrics)
- An advanced degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics, economics, mathematics, or computer science
More about our team
Atlassian is over a decade old, but our team, the Marketing Growth and Measurement Team, is much younger. We are blazing new trails to enable important growth decisions, so we're constantly growing, learning, and trying to do things differently. We're self-proclaimed unicorns that are able to distill highly complex analytical terminology and concepts into concise and easily consumable language, and we interface directly with marketing leaders to transmit that knowledge effectively. We've been described as quick and scrappy, but thorough, because we're dedicated to an agile methodology that enables moving fast while still ensuring high quality deliverables. We also know all too well the importance of validating assumptions in our data, and we use various types of testing to prove those assumptions right (or wrong). It's all about enabling Atlassian to grow by delivering the right data in the right way to partners across the company, and we have fun doing it.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, HipChat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top