Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, Trello
- New York, NY
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Here at Trello, we celebrate the many ways we work. With a team of over one hundred, we connect from Atlanta coworking spaces, Minnesota forests, Hawaii beaches and our beautiful headquarters in Manhattan, where this position will be based. We expect our developers to contribute more than just code. You’ll be involved in defining how things work, what they do, and why we do that instead of something else. We also expect you to share your knowledge and expertise with everyone else. In other words, we’re all whole humans and expect the same from you. If that interests you, read on to learn more about the role.
- Add and support new features in Trello that will ship to over 50 million users.
- Work with Product Managers, Designers, and other Developers to refine feature design and functionality.
- Build client and server code that is fast, testable, and high quality.
More About You:
- Experience coaching and mentoring teammates.
- You have experience improving large scale web applications.
- You prefer to focus on server work with occasional full-stack tasks.
- You have a passion for making features that are quick, useful, and easy to use.
- You strive to master any technology, language, or development environment that is needed or useful.
- You’re a fast learner, can contribute from day one, and can bring good opinions to the table.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English, and communicate about what you're doing with your coworkers.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Back to top