Senior Engineer, Platform Services
Atlassian is looking for experienced and talented Platform Engineers to join our new Platform Development team. This role involves the design, implementation and maintenance of a new hosted platform. Be a part of a high-energy and dynamic team that delivers incredible, creative improvements to our products. You’ll collaborate often with other developers to write the best code for the project and deliver amazing results that our users love.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years in a similar development role
- Experience crafting and implementing high-performance RESTful micro-services serving millions of requests a day
- Real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills
- Broad knowledge and understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands on experience of public cloud offerings (AWS, GAE, Azure)
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Knowledge of open source technologies in the PaaS/IaaS space
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, scrum)
- Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code
More about our team
We are always growing, learning, and adapting, in and out of the office. You’ll be joining a team that is smart and very direct. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to constantly improve our work. We are self-driven but team oriented. We're dedicated to agile methodology and big believers in 'lean' (which means we don’t do documentation for documentation's sake). We know the importance of validating our assumptions about users and implement various types of testing to see whether we're right (or wrong). Our bottom line is improving our user’s experience- no matter what.
Atlassian. Powered by you.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top