Senior Business Systems Analyst, Sales
- Mountain View, CA
Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Are you enthralled by the use of sales management platforms to transform the way we interact with customers at scale? Do you want to be a leading player of enterprise sales enablement involving high touch, direct, solution and cloud sales motions?
The Marketing and Sales technology team is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to take detailed accountability for unleashing the power of our sales platforms - including Salesforce and other related platforms (internal and third party).
You'll be the functional point person who is the subject matter expert on all sales platforms, integrations and data sources to deliver a frictionless sales experience based on industry best practices.
You are bridge between sales technology team, business and sales operations teams; collaborating with stakeholders to gather and propose requirements, design solutions with architects, deliver with engineers, conduct user acceptance testing and provide post-production support then measure its impact to the customer.
In other words, you take sales teams' dreams and make them real.
Marketing and Sales Technology is the go to market technology partner powering the customer lifecycle to grow cloud recurring revenue sustainably.
In your first six months, you will:
- Be an integral, self-starting part of a leading team by enabling capabilities, configurations and data sources that unlock impactful business use-cases.
- Identify and lead several projects from ambiguous business problem to detailed, quality requirements that deliver, enhance and maintain new and existing sales capability and exceptional customer experiences.
- Partner with business stakeholders and be known as a proactive partner who can confidently deliver measurable solutions that enable key business goals.
- Ensure that high quality data is going in, being used appropriately, and producing measurable results.
- Work alongside a team of product managers, systems architects, business systems analysts, developers to deliver effortlessly.
- Train, partner, and empower our sales and marketing on the use of Salesforce and related platforms.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have 10+ years of experience in Salesforce and related sales management platforms.
- Strong design and implementation experience delivering for software sales motions (including high touch and solution selling) from lead to the full managed customer lifecycle (close, renewal etc.)
- Experience working in subscription environments for recurring revenue cloud products.
- Experience in process enablement, automation, functional design and integration of sales platforms into data sources and related platforms, including upstream billing platforms and downstream marketing platforms.
- Solid grasp of sales capabilities, processes and technology that enables smooth sales operations.
- Experience and exposure to data analytics/
- Are extremely detail oriented.
- Consider yourself a strong, open communicator.
- Love to work collaboratively with teammates, but also can go deep into detailed analysis at the data level.
- Are comfortable engaging with vendors and solution partners on a highly technical level.
- Find yourself at ease solving difficult problems with little direct guidance.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top