Senior Business Systems Analyst - Q2C (Quote-to-Cash) Platform
Atlassian is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to lead our team responsible for implementing our new quote-to-cash platform. The program vision is to scale system and business capabilities to power our high volume business model, through improved frictionless customer billing experiences and effortless low-touch business processes.
The successful candidate will partner with business stakeholders and the business process optimisation team to define best in class system design and configuration. The ideal candidate is comfortable working across multiple disciplines within a fast-paced, fast-growing company to deliver awesome outcomes. You'll bring order and focus while leaving room for flexibility and innovation.
- Develop a high performing team that enables step changes in our technical direct and quote-to-cash capabilities
- Get everyone on the same page with respect to target state and maintain alignment, through documented requirements and designs, as we move into implementation
- Drive technical excellence and efficiency within the team, pushing innovation and quality, and delivering detail and clarity in functional and technical documentation
- Develop partnerships with a broad set of program team members; including business analysts, specialist consultants, developers, architect, designers and product managers
- Be the subject matter expert in our technical solutions, contribute to configuration and administration of platforms, dive deep into platform details and re-surface with ah ha! options
More about you
On your first day, we'd love you to have:
- Hands-on experience as a Senior Systems Analyst in hosted and SaaS platform implementations
- You have cut your teeth implementing complex programs, specifically with exposure to large and complex ERP, Quote-to-Cash or billing systems
- Knowledge and/or experience with the Aria billing system would be a bonus
- You possess strong organizational and communication skills with experience in developing and instilling a culture of broad product ownership
- You can be hands-on with the most junior systems analyst on the team and also work with and challenge architects
- You tailor your leadership style differently for every person to make them successful
- You see the big picture and sweat the details
- You drive structured thinking and problem solving
- Collaborative personality with a balance between driving, listening and learning with cross functional teams
- You can quickly assess options and make informed recommendations from independent research
- You seek ways to quantify success
- You are a self-starter and can structure the scope of your work and provide status reports, risks and potential blockers to your projects
More about our team
Our team is defined by our connection to customers, along every step of the process we empathize with their pain points and are passionate about creating solutions to understand, validate, and solve their problems. Collaboration is our glue, whether it is working with product, engineering, design or product marketing. From the smallest details to three year planning and vision, we’re the meeting point of business, technology and customer solutions—and we love it every step of the way.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, plenty of food and drinks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, HipChat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top