Senior Business Analyst - Service Enablement
- Sydney, Australia
Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you get excited by the challenge of scaling a fast-growing company through strong analytics and business insight? Using your technical creativity and skills, you will investigate challenges and decision points Atlassian has in scaling its solutions to 100 million users. We’re growing quickly, so you'll need to be a fast learner of new approaches and technologies. You'll be an excellent fit for this role if you have a strong business sense, are an effective communicator and influencer and possess excellent analytic capabilities.
In this role, you are the customer champion, a trusted partner with Product & Engineering teams and an advisor to our Support Operations teams helping scale the business through customer success. You'll be part analyst, part scale product manager, and part program manager. It's both strategic and tactical. It's both relationship and data-driven.
What you will do:
- Develop strong partnerships with leaders across the business to align strategy and tactics of product and operations
- Ensure that Atlassian can continue to grow and evolve while delivering legendary support to our customers
- Dig beyond the data to provide actionable recommendations that help improve the customer and product experience
- Build, negotiate, and handle complex initiatives to prevent or eliminate friction in our products and services
- Collaborate with product and support leaders to ensure support engineers are prepared for product change and measure its success
- Act as the customer and support advocate in a highly agile software development environment
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with at least 2-3 years of experience as an analyst in software development, service delivery, or customer support
- Strong business acumen and ability to map business challenges to source data
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Unwavering curiosity and desire to share meaningful insights to improve the customer experience
- Resilient and adaptive approach to manage challenge and seize opportunity
- Strong sense of curiosity, humour, and empathy
More about our team:
- This team exists within our Customer Success and Support Organisation and works alongside Product Managers and Development Managers during product planning rollout to prevent friction and prepare customer facing teams to give the best support experience possible. It is important that our team can communicate and advocate for the customer to the internal Atlassian teams.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top