Data Center is Atlassian's platform for addressing our customer's scale, reliability and performance needs. The platform has seen exponential growth since being launched 4 years ago and has been adopted by our largest customers for mission critical work within their organisation.
The role will see you help Atlassian navigate a fast evolving landscape of self hosting, private cloud, Cloud offerings and hybrid. As a technical leader, spearheading the next phase of evolution and development of Data Center across our products, you will ensure we keep ahead of our customers's needs and offer them an even more compelling experience.
You will be working with product experts with deep technical knowledge of their products, as well as Data Center product management and design on a 3 year strategy for the DC platform.
- Lead technical roadmap definition and develop deployment, clustering and datastore strategy for Atlassian's Data Center product portfolio to meet product roadmap requirements
- Engage with customers to develop understanding of current and future needs and anticipate longer-term industry and customer direction
- Apply current and upcoming industry-leading deployment trends, solutions and patterns
- Work with product-level architects to guide implementation and delivery at scale
- Mentoring development teams in best-in-class processes and practices
- Provide strategic and technical input that shapes the vision and mission of the wider Server organization
- Collaborate with architects across the broader Atlassian product and technology groups to identify and drive opportunities for shared learning and initiatives
- 15+ years of technical experience in software engineering
- 5+ years as an enterprise software architect with demonstrated success in defining and driving software technical roadmaps
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams and drive change to lead complex technical initiatives to successful conclusion
- Large enterprise software deployment expertise in on-premise and cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud - at least one required, more than 1 a distinct plus) is required
- Expert in distributed applications and clustering best practices with demonstrated, hands-on experience in application performance measurement and optimization - deeply knowledgable of industry APM best practices
- Enterprise software product development experience is a plus - with hands-on experience working with Enterprise-grade RDBMS (Database) a distinct plus
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent qualification expected
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Customer Advocate Manager
Rabya leads the Customer Advocate team in giving support to customers in all aspects of their Atlassian experience, answering non-technical inquiries through calls and email.
Back to top