Senior Analyst, Customer Insights
Are you a dedicated, driven analytical mind who can lead customer segmentation and campaign analytics projects? Do you get excited by the prospect of using your expertise to provide actionable business insights and have a meaningful impact on complex customer and user experiences? Then we need you.
Our team is looking for a passionate Senior Analyst who will drive our mission to improve customer experiences. Our current focus is on organizations and teams who are looking to move their data to Atlassian's Cloud offerings, an area of known customer pain and frustration today, which we are actively re-imagining. Your insights will guide the direction of Product, Marketing, and Leadership teams - with focus on our customers, their sentiments, their experiences, and their needs.
In this role:
- You'll get to work with our seriously large volume of data to understand trends and behaviours
- You will drive, define, and lead customer insights projects and detailed customer segmentation to improve planning, strategic direction, and insight relevance
- You are to spearhead data discussions on all aspects of a campaign including experimentation methodologies and A/B testing
- You will present key compelling actionable insights, program results, and findings to global partners
- You will develop positive relationships with our Marketing, Product, Analytics and Customer teams to better understand customer journey, behavior, and our products.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- You have over 3 years of proven experience, with a deep understanding of customer-focused data analytics and segmentation to support marketing campaign planning and strategy definition
- You have an advanced SQL background and experience crafting test and learn programs with statistical methods such as significance testing
- You have demonstrated proficiency in one or more analytics & visualization tools (Tableau, Mode, etc)
- You are an excellent communicator and passionate to collaborate with global, cross-functional teams
- You love and pay attention to details
- You are experienced in at least one scripting language (Python, R, JS, etc)
- You hold a degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, economics, or computer science
- You have previously worked with global teams, preferably within subscription organizations, a top-tier consulting firms, banking, or IT companies
It's also great if:
More about our team
The Customer Insights and Analytics team is passionate about the customer experience of teams who want to migrate their data into our Cloud products. We want to make these customers successful, starting with an intimate understanding of their behaviour and migration experience. We partner with Product and Marketing teams, who are hungry for actionable insights and robust data and campaign analysis. Atlassian's analytics DNA runs deep through the company's core, giving us solid data to test our hypotheses and analytical expertise across marketing and product behaviour, buyer experience, finance, support, and qualitative research. Critically, we collaborate with a wide range of teams in Atlassian to ultimately drive action and make customers widely successful with our products.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year to support your favourite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including our famous 'Charlie's bar'), ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and now Stride. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top