Atlassian is seeking an experienced enterprise / Salesforce architect to work closely with our CIO to define, design, and help deliver the IT strategy.
The successful candidate will be able to design application architecture solutions that span multiple Salesforce Clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, Analytics, Social, Communities) that meets a client’s business requirements; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for an application architecture. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will have superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
You'll bring order and focus while leaving room for flexibility and innovation. You'll bring infectious urgency to those around you, you'll be a mentor, multiplier, influencer, negotiator and awesome communicator rolled into one.
- Define the Salesforce components required to meet the business goals.
- Define how the components of Salesforce solution relate to each other and how they will support the capability or business area.
- Own the overall application architecture design.
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity.
- Identify cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect the business architecture integrity.
- Work with other architects to ensure the application components align with a specific architecture component and meet performance goals.
- Identify risks and assumptions associated with the applications.
- You're proactive and organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment providing consistent, high-quality output
- Your written, verbal and listening communication skills are second to none
- You stimulate and relish change, adapt quickly and see change as an opportunity
- You have the ability to quickly develop credibility at all levels of the organization
- You're a multiplier who recognizes the intelligence around you and you inspire and motivate others to do their best work
- You think strategically, recognizing the importance of long term goals, have vision, and are committed to success.
- You are constantly searching for new knowledge and new ideas and willing to learn better ways of doing things
- Your positive energy inspires those around you to consistently achieve goals
- You embrace diversity and are highly receptive to new ideas and people who are different
- As a mentor and team leader, you encourage people to develop the habits they need to be more successful and empower them to make decisions
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud) is highly preferred
- 5+ years project experience in a hands on solution architecture position
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity
You're a Good Fit If
- Coordinating large, distributed teams across multiple projects simultaneously is the reason you get up in the morning.
- You relish solving the operational challenges that a rapidly scaling team brings; wrangling operations is as important to you as running a large program.
- Your personal mantra is 'bring it on' when faced with a new challenge
- In your mind, the word "multi-task" is redundant
- You say 'I already took care of that' at least 5 times per day
- Your sense of urgency is like a tornado gathering others up in its wake
- You were voted "most likely to convince the rest of us to do something" in school
- You make the hard look easy
More about our team
Our team is defined by our connection to customers, along every step of the process we empathize with their pain points and are passionate about creating solutions to understand, validate, and solve their problems. Collaboration is our glue, whether it is working with product, engineering, design or product marketing. From the smallest details to three-year planning and vision, we’re the meeting point of business, technology and customer solutions—and we love it every step of the way.
More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including our famous 'Charlie's bar'), ergonomic workstations with Aeron chairs, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 60,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, Trello and HipChat – and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Atlassian. Powered by You.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top