Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to reinvent B2B selling. We have built a $1B+, fast-growing business by focusing relentlessly on converting free trials into happy customers. As a Senior Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst, you will be integral to this. You will work directly with both our Field Operations and Marketing teams to ensure we optimize our inbound customer engagements. Do you love working with Sales and Support teams? Are you highly analytical and can confidently lead insight generation? If so, continue reading.
You're an excellent fit for this role if you love working with go-to-market teams. You will help us accelerate the funnel and boost overall customer satisfaction and bookings influenced by Field Operations teams (e.g., Customer Advocates, Product Advocates). You will deftly aggregate data across multiple sources, expertly deliver insights, and partner with a diverse set of teams to improve overall program performance.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Build real-time dashboards and generate compelling insights for Field operations teams (i.e., CSAT, Time to resolution, Funnel and Booking contributions).
- Partner with Atlassian teams focused on Customer Success/Customer Service/Contact Center to establish operational goals and success metrics.
- Produce Customer experience insights & analytics to monitor the quality of our Customer engagement. Identify areas of focus and investment in order to optimize the experience in a productive way.
- Support annual sales planning, staffing and capacity planning, quarterly business reviews, and CSAT → Revenue objectives.
- Help define and scale the processes for delivering customer insights that results in new licenses, upgrades and renewals.
- Perform Ad hoc analysis to solve business problems and enable better decisions.
- Work with technical teams, when needed, to identify customer needs and develop reporting requirements for BI dashboards.
It would be great if you also had some of the following...
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small.
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-changing environment and with multiple teams relying on you.
- An owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Atlassian.
- Ninja-like analysis skills: You know what questions to ask, what the data says, and what actions to take based upon the results. You are comfortable building detailed capacity and utilization models and have top-notch SQL skills.
- Deft ability to communicate data into relevant insight: You know how to create compelling presentations and can lead executives through data deep-dives. Additionally, you’re eager to build slick Tableau dashboards.
- Project management whiz: You can scope a complex project, break it into chunks, and execute against a work plan. You communicate deliverables regularly and avoid preventable fire drills.
- You love partnering: You get organizations are made up of very different parts. You relish influencing others and co-piloting cross-team initiatives.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn core Customer Experience metrics (e.g., CSAT, IRT, First contact resolution, funnel conversion rate, and support volume and efficiency)
- Minimum 2-3 years of increasing responsibility in Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, Business Operations, or Strategy within a B2B, ad tech, or marketing tech company.
Welcome to Sales Strategy & Analytics team! We’re a lean team of data ninjas who love solving chunky business problems. Our goal: support our business partners and use data-driven approach to accelerate Atlassian's top line growth. We support teams across the “go-to-market” function and we are part of the broader Field Operations family here at Atlassian.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year to support your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top