Sales Enablement Program Manager
Sales Enablement at Atlassian is a blend of art & science - the art of expanding the Atlassian 'no sales' philosophy of embracing a simplified transparency with the customer, combined with the science of understanding how to build effective product evangelists out of every individual and role in our direct and channel sales organizations.
Atlassian is looking for an Enablement specialist to onboard, enable and train our customer facing organizations who help Atlassian customers make informed decisions based on the capabilities of Atlassian's products.
Coming into this role you must have exposure to the customer's technology needs in one or more of these areas: Application Development Lifecycle Management (ADLM), Agile Methodologies, DevOps and Continuous Delivery, and modern IT Service Management.
Atlassian's products (JIRA, Trello, Confluence, Bitbucket) are used in virtually every industry vertical and segment from SMB to Enterprise, to deliver these technical solutions. Your goal will be to best equip individuals in various customer facing positions to discuss and demonstrate the benefits of the Atlassian suite to address these solutions.
More About You:
For this role, we want someone who thinks strategically but executes with fine precision - part experienced sales person, part technologist, part program owner and part coach. The job is not just about the technical bits (though that is important) - but also about how to optimize the knowledge and skills of our customer facing teams and to accelerate the customer product adoption cycle. You are a team player who is interested in not only enabling our customer facing roles but also looking for opportunities to benefit the larger organization.
You have a passion for technical sales & marketing, and the ability to speak to both technology and solutions sales. You have experience with innovating sales methodologies and accelerating learning within distributed sales organizations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Sales Team and Operations Team to create and execute sales enablement programs and to understand performance and opportunities for improvement
- Delivery and execution of sales onboarding, training and coaching programs leveraging online learning systems, in-person workshops, and other content delivery platforms
- Create and evolve onboarding programs that shorten the ramp up time to productivity
- Partner with different customer facing roles to combine a 'common core' content approach with role specific skills development
- Monitor performance metrics of enablement programs and sales success
- Proactively seek regular feedback from sales leadership and field on pain points, priorities and opportunity areas
- Drive continuous improvement in sales talent development and sales productivity
Skills and Experience:
- Combination of 5 years of enterprise solutions selling or sales enablement/sales training experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and programs involving cross-departmental contributors and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver sales training and development programs that scale and measure the results
- Experiencing leveraging technology to build programs that scale.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability, not afraid to get hands-on
- Exposure to using JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and other Atlassian products is a strong positive
- Must have solid attention to detail and brand alignment
- Demonstrated interpersonal negotiation and resolution skills
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top