Risk and Compliance Manager
Are you passionate about risk management? Are you full of ideas about how it could create value for a high growth, innovative company? Do you want to be a true business partner and not a "check the box" compliance manager? As the Risk & Compliance Manager you will work with business and technology managers and subject matter experts to:
- Analyze the environment, discover, assess and monitor risks;
- Assist in developing controls and mitigation plans, and oversee their implementation;
- Drive and participate in policy and standards development and management activities;
- Advise senior management on techniques for optimizing the risk profile of their function;
- Facilitate reporting on risks, findings, mitigation plans, and controls performance;
- Drive compliance related initiatives;
- Work with senior management to design their compliance strategy and optimize their controls portfolio;
- Report on the regular basis to the Head of Risk & Compliance on the risk profile and controls status of assigned business groups;
- Lead the Business Continuity Management efforts for assigned business groups;
- Responsible for maintaining Key Risk Indicators for the assigned business groups;
- Contribute to the risk and compliance awareness activities.
Risk & Compliance function is a relatively new team for Atlassian. It has a high visibility function working with Atlassian business and technology teams across the globe. Our responsibilities include risk discovery and assessment, advisory, mitigation and controls oversight, compliance oversight, and reporting. Our purpose is to provide methodologies, structures, processes and oversight to allow effective identification, analysis, reporting, and management of risk throughout the environment. We work with virtually every team within the organization - Legal (we are part of it), Security, Marketing, Finance, Customer Support, all product groups, HR, the executive team, etc. We also collaborate with business partners, consultants and sometimes even directly with customers.
Back to top