Regional Support Manager
- Sydney, Australia
Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Atlassian is a terrific place to work. Great products and a fantastic reputation in business and tech have brought in customers globally, including NASA, Sony, and the United Nations. Our Server customers are sophisticated, often with deep technical knowledge and a wide range of experience using our products.
To service our customers effectively, we need a Regional Support Manager who will run and grow our Server support operations in the APAC region, and help build an environment that attracts top talent and nurtures them. As a senior leader, you will collaborate with the Head of Server Support and Regional Managers from other geographies. If you are passionate about defining strategic direction and operational strategies for the team, identifying areas for continuous improvement, and contributing to policy definition, then this opportunity is for you. You will work with your peers to champion our 3 year strategy.
In this role:
- You will define and implement the Server support strategy to improve customer experience, scale the team, and develop support leadership and support engineer talent
- You will partner with key leaders in the Server team to drive visibility of the support our customers need and ensure multi-functional collaboration
- You are going to analyse operational metrics to determine strategic wins and drive improvements that will increase value for customers
- You will present strategy, insights, achievements, and quarterly progress updates to your team and Senior leadership
On your first day, we will expect that:
- You have over 10 years managing large teams in fast-growing global support operations that serve enterprise customers
- You are experienced in designing and implementing talent-nurturing programs, while building a customer-centric culture that champions the client's needs
- You are analytical with demonstrated experience interpreting data analytics to derive insight and drive customer value
- You are comfortable communicating and presenting to senior leaders clear and concise successes, challenges, and the impact to the overall health of the business
- You can demonstrate success in multi-functional influence and inspiring change in a matrices environment
It's also great if:
- You have experience from Startup, Professional Services or Consulting companies
More about our team
The team is filled with outstanding technical individuals who are excited to deliver a legendary experience for our customers. We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work, product, and the customer's overall success. We believe we can add significant value to the business by listening to and understanding our customer's experience, translating these into actions, and championing their short-term issues and long-term needs throughout the organization. Our team is open, diverse, respectful, focused, global, and is all about providing legendary service to our customers.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top