Stand out in the crowd and work for a global organization that really values you! Are you passionate about having business impact and helping people? Do you dream of collaborating with super smart people who embrace accountability and transparency? If you answered yes, and the idea of getting to do what you love every day is appealing, we want to hear from you!
Our Recruitment Coordinators are adept at solving problems and making data driven decisions - all while working at extraordinary scale. You will also support the recruiting function including screening resumes, scheduling interviews, reserving conference rooms, and preparing offer letters.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Spread the Atlassian love to our candidates
- Develop lasting relationships within Atlassian – with the interviewers and the hiring managers
- Contribute to the overall success of the Talent group by providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the recruiting process
- Improve the integrity of data in our Applicant Tracking System and Job-boards
- Share your awesome ideas to the team and collaborate on impactful projects
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Real passion for making a difference
- Ability to develop positive relationships with interviewers, candidates and hiring managers
- Interest in improving yourself and the processes you work on. We want you to be comfortable with change, unafraid to take a few risks, speak up to make things better, and last but not least, you like to have a little fun at work.
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. You have excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
More about our team
On the Atlassian People team, we use an analytical, factual approach to solve problems, build programs, and help Atlassians constantly improve upon how they work. In this role, work with a team that partners with business and technology teams to ensure our employees are innovating at their peak, leading teams and working with their amazing people. Our values are key for us and we are doing our best to live them every single day: you should come and see by yourself!
More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, HipChat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top