Recruiting Sourcer (Contract)
We are looking for a talented sourcer to join our recruiting team in Austin, TX. This individual will play a crucial role in hiring for positions across multiple teams and products. The sourcer will work with the Recruiting team and the Hiring Managers to search for & engage passive candidates for high priority software engineering positions. You will help develop a sourcing strategy for various positions and geographic locations to build a pipeline for hard to fill technical roles.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Possess at least 3 to 5 years experience as a researcher or recruitment consultant in any industry.
- Adept in utilizing various online and social media resources such as LinkedIn, job boards, Boolean search, and associations.
- Proven ability to consistently contribute in a fast-paced and changing work environment while also staying organized and sweating the details.
- Proven capability in engaging both active and passive candidates to pursue an application.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry employment trends.
- Measure & report on your sourcing & outreach efforts
More about our team
We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced fun environment with people on the same mission: find the perfect person for the role, STAT! We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company through hiring. We love to exchange data-driven ideas so we can hire smarter, solve recruiting hindrances and continuously improve the hiring workflow. You will spend time with a diverse group of people who are just as motivated, talented, and creative as you are.
To learn more about working with the Talent Team at Atlassian, check out Atlassian.com/Careers/Business page!
Atlassian. Powered by You.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Head Of Developer Advocacy
Grace reaches out to development communities to understand, translate, and incorporate customer ideas about new technology needs into existing tools and educational efforts.
Back to top