Program Operations Specialist
Atlassian is looking for an experienced Programs Operations Specialist to join our global Field Operations team. Are you passionate about turning customers into loyal fans? Are you excited to join a global team helping thousands of other teams do the best work of their lives? If you are, we'd love to talk to you!
Here, you'll be able to:
- Challenge the status quo and seek new solutions and ideas to improve the way we do this
- Streamline our processes to improve our impact
- Work on multiple projects at a time
- Collaborate with our teams all over the world
More about you
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, equivalent or have gained relevant work experience
- 3+ years professional experience in processing orders, deal structuring, discount calculations or related
- Background in contracts processing and reviewing terms and conditions or similar
- Proficient with workplace technologies like Excel, Salesforce or order/transaction related systems & equivalent, and common ERP software
- Experience with SOX Controls or in a controls environment
- Strong data analytic skills and building reports
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work and influence across organisational boundaries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good attention to detail, self-motivated and good at problem-solving
More about our team
Our mission is to support the global field sales teams with urgency, transparency, and accuracy. We’re passionate about helping them scale and achieve their goals because their success is our success.
To learn more about working with the Field Operations Team at Atlassian, check out our Marketing Team page!
Atlassian. Powered by You.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top