Program Manager, Partnerships & Integrations
As the ideal Partnerships Program Manager, you are someone who thrives in making order out of chaos. You can decipher our strategic partnerships initiatives and build a scalable framework and reporting mechanism, set processes for cross team + company projects, be the face for Atlassian with strategic partners to help drive success, or jump into Jira to update a ticket and communicate effectively with product, engineering, finance, PR, marketing and legal teams (and all the other teams we collaborate with on a regular basis).
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to dive deep into the details across every aspect of the partnership management space. You will need to deeply understand Atlassian’s business and product priorities, and partnerships to accelerate growth, and hold your own as you craft and implement pathways to up-level the team. If you can spot the challenges partners and our organization will face ahead of time and do your part in leading them, you'll nail it.
Atlassian is growing quickly. Our partnership teams is positioned at the heart of a major stream of growth. The success of this group is instrumental to how we build a sustaining ecosystem for our customers to collaborate. Does this sound exciting to you? You might be the person we're looking for.
• Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, legal, PR, ecosystem, and operations teams to launch partners, improve customer experiences, drive partner success, and develop ways to streamline go-to-market activities (e.g., events, roundtables, comms).
• Run strategic projects (which range from technical delivery, analytics deep dives and product customer insights to operational efficiencies and team enablement).
• Design and manage meaningful dashboards and readouts for key executives, both internally and externally.
• Work with Head of Partnerships to help shape the team as it grows.
• You are an excellent collaborator and communicator that can expertly influence change across teams (especially product and marketing)
• You can ruthlessly prioritize.
• You know when to run with something on your own and when to ask for help.
• You are passionate about partnerships and product, and you’re ready to help us take teamwork to the new heights.
• You are attentive to detail and meticulously organized.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to:
• Have 5+ years of relevant professional experience, including product, partnerships, and operations.
• Have the ability to balance priorities among the long-term vision and short-term execution strategy.
• Have an analytic rigor, drive to support decisions with data and can make that data digestible to varied audiences.
• Value a smooth operation and have experience in diagnosing paint points for teams, moving them to good and going the extra mile to ensure they are great.
• Be comfortable with change and ambiguity, and can creatively think on your feet to adapt.
More about the team
We are a team on a mission to ensure that R&D can successfully scale. Specifically, R&D Program Managers at Atlassian build trusted networks, seek clarity and serve as the grease and the glue to ensure teams deliver complex cross functional programs as seamlessly as single team projects.
Our impact is amplified beyond delivery through our work to advance the program management craft. We band together to develop and apply practices, patterns (plays) and agile frameworks to build pathways for autonomous, empowered, and lasting teams for a Future Atlassian.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year to support your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Back to top