Product Partnerships Lead
Roles and Responsibilities
Atlassian is looking for a strategic and inspiring product partnerships lead who is passionate about team collaboration and the future of work. Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, you will be responsible for defining partner strategies, leading engagements, and driving joint success with the world’s leading collaboration tools and companies, ranging from the largest of enterprises to the scrappiest of startups.
In this role you will...
• Cultivate win-win partnerships between Atlassian and 3rd parties to drive deeper engagement and growth of our respective products
• Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including enthusiastically resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate
• Define partner requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, and inform our product roadmap
• Represent Atlassian and provide thought leadership in external meetings with senior executives from a variety of companies
• Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, legal, PR, ecosystem, and operations teams to launch partners, improve customer experiences, scale partner success, and develop ways to streamline go-to-market activities
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
• 8+ years of relevant work experience with product, partnership, or technical experience in software, IT, collaboration, and/or platform-focused companies
• No fear diving into individual contributor work, while also thinking and working at a higher level to define strategy and drive execution across teams
• Ability to balance priorities among the long-term vision and short-term execution strategy
• Extraordinary relationship-building and presentation skills at all levels, including C-levels and individual contributors, both inside and outside of Atlassian
• Excellent communication and influence across teams (especially product and marketing) to lead change
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to creatively think on your feet and adapt
• Comfort with change and ambiguity
• Willingness and ability to travel (roughly twice a quarter)
It's great, but not required, if you have:
• Deadly combination of technical, product, and business expertise
• Product management experience is a huge plus
More about our team
We are responsible for defining and driving Atlassian's partnerships with leading collaboration companies to provide best-in-class tools, services, and integrations that unleash the potential in every team. If you love the intersection between partnerships and product, this is the team for you. Join us!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Back to top