Product Marketing Manager, Marketplace
The Atlassian Marketplace team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to increase developer and partner add-on adoption for Atlassian customers. In this role you’ll be responsible for managing marketing strategies and projects to grow add-on discovery and adoption by customers of JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, Bitbucket and more.
Atlassian's Marketplace is one of the most successful developer app stores globally with 3,000 add-ons and has generated over $250 million in app sales since launching five years ago. Our developer ecosystem partners have made millions of dollars through Atlassian Marketplace. As a product marketing manager for Atlassian's marketplace business, you'll be a great fit if you’re passionate about communicating product-market fit by telling great stories, you have experience with performance marketing in order to measure the results of your content marketing, and you roll your sleeves up with a scrappy and fast-paced approach.
Here's an idea of the kinds of things you'll get to do:
- Build and iterate on content strategy, creating copy and reinforcing messaging and positioning for the Atlassian Marketplace
- Recommend relevant add-ons to customers that tailor JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, Bitbucket products to their team's workflow using variety of marketing channels
- Write content for merchandising widgets, new SEO category landing pages, prioritize your work based on performance metrics
- Manage optimization and reporting of marketing programs, campaigns and promotions across various channels, such as evaluations of 3rd party vendor add-ons, email, SEO and SEM
- Partner with product, engineering and design teams to drive implementations of tactics, orchestrate A/B testing, and increase discovery, consideration, conversion to evaluations, and customer engagement
- Work closely with Atlassian ecosystem product team to leverage existing and build out new channels for communicating the value of Add-ons to customers and prospective customers
On your first day we'll expect you to:
- Have 3-5 years of performance marketing, SEO, and content strategy experience
- Be a hands-on builder who has worked with third party developers to transform the existing enterprise and business software experience
- Drive product recommendations and help build a recommendations engine, ideally within an App Store environment
- Be a self starter who can define goals and prioritize your work
More about the team
This role is part of Atlassian's ecosystem marketing team, which is responsible for the go-to-market strategy for Atlassian's Marketplace for add-ons, including messaging and positioning, product launches, app adoption, app-related sales enablement, and adoption analytics. We work and play as a team by delivering opportunity to developers. We love what we do.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, HipChat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top