Product Marketing Manager, Developer Tools
Atlassian is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. Your role will be to develop and implement marketing strategies and programs to increase awareness and adoption amongst our existing customer base of our Git and CI/CD offerings: Bitbucket Server, Data Center, and Bamboo. You will work closely with Product Management and other marketing teams to craft product positioning and messaging to ensure that we are effectively articulating the value of our DevTools products to Enterprise teams. You will help influence the product roadmaps by bringing market and customer insights to R&D.
More about you
On your first day, we'd love you to have:
- 3-5 years of product marketing, technical marketing, development and / or sales engineering experience in a high tech, software company - ideally focused on developer or technical team oriented technologies and products
- You've worked in the trenches long enough to know what motivates developers, and love to participate in developer forums and communities
- A familiarity with agile practices, continuous integration, continuous delivery, containers, and DVCS, and generally have a passion for technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: you're able to articulate complex technical concepts and distill them into tangible stories that developers respect
- An eagerness to jump in and get things done
It's admired, but not required:
- An understanding of the market problems and finding opportunities to drive growth
- Using customer and competitive research to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging
- Partnering with Product Management to craft product strategy and develop the go-to-market vision for your product(s)
- Implementing improvements to accelerate conversion rates at each stage of the sales funnel
- Building and executing upsell and cross-sell campaigns to targeted customers from the bottom up (identify goals, risks, audience, messaging, and tactics)
- Generating high quality content for customers, evaluators, advocates and channel partners including emails, blogs, webinar content, uses cases / customer stories, and more
- Engaging directly with the developer community at industry events and in online forums
The Product Marketing team is responsible for creating and executing GTM strategy for all products across the Atlassian toolset. Serious collaboration will be the key to success for this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, demand gen, interactive, product marketing, and data analysts.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top