Product Marketing Manager, Confluence (Growth)
- San Francisco, CA
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
(This role can be located in San Francisco, Mountain View, or Remote)
Confluence is a team workspace where knowledge and collaboration meet. With over 60,000 customers, 190 million pages created, and millions of end users, Confluence is changing how we work. Teams at Netflix, NASA, and the New York Times use Confluence to help them create, collaborate, and organize work all in one place. Do you thrive working in a high-velocity low-touch marketing model? Do you feel at home working across cross-functional teams to get stuff done? If so, you’ll be a great fit for this PMM role. Your deliverables will include leading growth initiatives, from paid marketing optimization to onboarding and activation. You’ll lead the GTM plan for relevant product launches and look for integration opportunities across the Atlassian product portfolio.
More about you:
- You have 3-5 years of product and/or growth marketing experience within SaaS or tech companies
- You can think strategically about a market and craft the right strategy to go after it
- You are a strong critical thinker who feels comfortable pouring over analytics to make data-driven decisions, yet you don’t lose sight of the big picture
- You’ll be leading new areas for Confluence Product Marketing so you’ll need to bring an iterative mindset and be comfortable driving for clarity in ambiguous situations
Success in this role looks like:
- Partnering with growth and product teams to drive onboarding and activation initiatives
- Developing and driving the cross-sell execution plan for Confluence
- Plan and manage product launches that drive trials, create buzz, and grow our brand
- Partner with product managers, growth product marketing peers, developers, data scientists, and designers to develop, implement and analyze growth experiments
- Conduct thoughtful pre-analysis to support any proposed experiment ideas
- Partner with paid marketing to optimize our channels
More about our team
The Confluence Marketing team is responsible for creating and executing the GTM strategy for Confluence. We believe that serious collaboration will be the key to success for this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, demand generation, interactive, product marketing, and data analysts.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top