Product Manager, Product Integrations
- Austin, TX
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
The market of SaaS products is exponentially growing in terms of the quantity and specialization of tools. Long gone is the era of the single integrated solution from a single Software vendor: end-users are empowered to choose the apps they need to get their job done, and they choose from an ever growing number of specialized apps, often from competing vendors.
As a response to this wave we are focusing even more on bringing the value of Atlassian to the other places people are working ‘off’ Atlassian. As a Product Manager on the Product Integrations team, you will work with engineering teams, designers, and other product teams inside Atlassian to build integrations that help our customers interact with Atlassian products while they’re ‘Off Atlassian’ - bringing the power of Atlassian’s products to where users are.
Does this sound exciting? You may be the person we are looking for!
- Driving product roadmap and execution for a big chunk of our Off Atlassian products, in concert with cross-functional peers.
- Execution against our plan in collaboration with Engineering and Design peers: making tradeoffs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication internally and with customers.
- Bringing new applications to market in concert with the strategic partners Atlassian is working with, working with marketing and product teams within and outside of Atlassian.
- Shaping Atlassian’s product thinking about Off Atlassian customers.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience crafting and delivering stellar technical products. Deep knowledge of APIs.
- Expertise guiding complex internal and external partners and finding creative solutions to high visibility product questions.
- Outstanding track record with engineers, design and cross functional partners: people love to work with you!
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Passion and experience delivering applications in one or more large cloud based workplace products, such as Slack, Microsoft teams, O365, GSuite, and the problems products are solving
- Experience investing in a portfolio of products, and balancing tradeoffs between them over time
More about our team
Product Managers at Atlassian are responsible for the complete product offering, from early stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration based on key success metrics. We're dedicated to agile methodology and are believers in 'lean', we despise documentation for documentation's sake. We are deeply customer focused and do our very best at all times to validate assumptions about our users with various types of testing. We are not looking for product managers who just want to concentrate on one area, we need you to be eager to deliver across the entirety of the product development lifecycle. We would love for you to bring experience that you can impart on the rest of us, and equally have the interest to learn from others along the way.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top