Atlassian has an opportunity for a Product Designer to help build the future of one our flagship products: Jira Software.
Product design is enormously valued at Atlassian. As a designer on our Jira product team, you'll be responsible for ensuring that our users have a great end-to-end experience. You'll design elegant and delightful product experiences as part of an integrated team, helping define the future of Jira and unlock the tremendous potential in all software teams.
Jira Software is the most widely used software tool used by Agile teams in the world, with customers such as NASA, Twitter, and HomeAway relying on it to do their great work.
At Atlassian, we see design as a critical part of the overall product experience. We want to change the world by improving how every team works and ultimately, help teams reach their potential. Does this mission resonate with you? Join us!
More about the opportunity:
- Our Jira product teams are on a new journey to transform this powerful product so that it is intuitive and accessible to all teams. You will have the opportunity to harness your product design skills, as well as our robust design system, to help streamline this critical experience for our users.
- At Atlassian, designers work as part of a "squad," collaborating closely with product management, marketing, and engineering teams to build and innovate the Atlassian product suite. You'll have the chance to work in a cross-functional team with enough ownership and autonomy to make a strong impact on a product used by millions.
More about you:
- You are able to build a deep understanding and high degree of empathy for other people's problems.
- You have the ability to apply your design skills in product, interaction, and visual design to help create, validate, and build new features.
- You have some experience with conducting and applying customer research, including design thinking, and prototyping.
- You are comfortable with testing your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporating feedback.
- You enjoy collaborating closely with other designers, developers, and other team members.
More about our team:
Designers at Atlassian are responsible for the complete user experience, from early stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration based on key success metrics. You will join a smart team that is passionate about creating the best user experience possible, and committed to delivering what users need to feel a connection with our products. We challenge each other constantly, asking the 'hard questions' to improve our work. We're dedicated to agile methodology and big believers in 'lean', with a strong flair for innovation.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top