Product Analytics Principal Manager
We are looking for a top-tier product analytics leader for the new role of Product Analytics Senior Manager in our Mountain View office. This role will partner closely with product leadership and lead a team of analysts and data scientists. Atlassian is experiencing rapid growth, so there are plentiful chances to create impact for the team.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record to develop strong and trusted relationships with product executives, an ability to communicate the results from analyses and influence product roadmaps, and are passionate about leading, mentoring, and developing a team in a dynamic environment.
On the first day, we'll expect you to have
- 10+ years of relevant experience using data to build software at industry-leading companies
- 3+ years of people mentoring and people management experience
- Expertise in SQL and proficiency in another data programming language (Python, R, etc.)
- Deep experience in data instrumentation and history of strong partnership with engineering teams
- Passionate about products, and about product analytics as a craft
- Great communication to share analyses and recommendations to non-technical audiences
- Ability to turn complex findings and results into a compelling narrative and a set of actions
- Experience in designing and analyzing experiments that drive key product decisions
- Strong sense of accountability, self-drive, and the ability to function independently
- Undergraduate in a technical subject from a top school
It's great, but not required, if you have
- Experience in both enterprise (or B2B) as well as consumer (or B2C) environments
- Track record of presenting at meet-ups and conferences
- MS, MBA or PhD degree in a relevant topic
More about our team
The Product Analytics team at Atlassian is tasked to drive insights from user behavioral data. We aim to make a positive impact to the way millions of users use our products in their day-to-day work, which should unlock business value. We are a highly collaborative team with a high bar of rigorous analyses, and we love to have fun along the way.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top