We are looking for a product analysts to join our growing Jira Platform and Marketplace teams in our Bengaluru office. These roles will partner closely with a team of Product Managers, Designers and Developers, to make Jira and Atlassian Marketplace better, in turn driving customer engagement and value. Atlassian is experiencing rapid growth, and Jira and Marketplace are critical for our customers, and Atlassian’s revenue, so there are plentiful chances to create meaningful impact.
You're probably someone who loves finding patterns amidst chaos and is passionate about user behaviour and product growth. You'll be working with teams who are well-versed in statistical concepts and high-velocity experimentation.
More about our team
The Product Analytics team at Atlassian is tasked to drive insights from user behavioural data. We aim to make a positive impact to the way our customers use our products in their day-to-day work, which should unlock business value. We are a highly collaborative team with a high bar of rigorous analyses, and we love to have fun along the way.
On the first day, we'll expect you to have :
- 3-8 years of experience using data and your strong analytical skills to build products at industry-leading technology companies
- Experience in designing and analysing experiments that drive key product decisions
- Knowledge of data instrumentation and logging
- Familiarity with event-based analytics, and a curiosity to learn more
- Expertise in SQL and proficiency in another data programming language (Python, R, etc.)
- Proficiency in one or more analytics & visualisation tools (e.g., Tableau, Mode, etc.)
- Curiosity to dig deeper into Product metrics and identify opportunities for new initiatives
- Great communication to share analyses and recommendations to non-technical audiences and executives
- A collaborative approach and the ability to engage teams in different locations
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and ability to juggle competing priorities and deliver on deadlines
- Proven sense of accountability, self-drive, and the ability to function independently
- You are excited to travel to Sydney and San Francisco for your on-boarding and future team activities with Atlassian when needed
It's great, but not required, if you have
- Experience working in a global environment with remote teams
- Experience building out foundational data
- Experience with MongoDB and Rest APIs
- Experience working in e-commerce, ideally in both enterprise (or B2B) as well as consumer (or B2C) environments
- An advanced degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics, mathematics, economics, or computer science
- We're also always looking for excellent written and verbal communication skills, a great eye for detail, and a sense of humour.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.